Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Seven weeks and counting...

Such a rainy day outside. Very dreary. I am finding myself doing more and more when it comes to my blogs. Diving myself into my work is probably a place that I find safety or piece of mind. If I am not playing that addictive game "Bejeweled" that I have recently downloaded on my phone, I would go absolutely out of my mind. My daughter remains on the couch, too sick to go out for walks, too sick to eat. Her eyes seem to be bigger than her stomach while I prepare the foods of her cravings. She takes two bites of whatever I make for her then pushes it aside. I feel bad and I don't know what else to do to help her with her appetite. I bought her some popsicles and I am planning on making her milkshakes and sorbet. Any suggestions would be welcomed.
It is comforting to know that someone who has been a wonderful mommy to all her dollies and barbies all her life will soon have a full-time baby and she will have the chance to play barbies with her daughter. Unfortunately I was never in to playing dolls. In turn, that was detriment to my relationship with my daughter. We were alone since she was four years old. I have to thank my mother and my sister for helping me. They had a big hand in raising this child. I am just hoping that I can do the same for my grand baby as they did for my daughter. Like I have said before, any suggestions would help in planning on making her things such as milkshakes. What would be the best thing for pregnant women to snack on?
ginger-tea-for-morning-sickness-537x402

No comments:

Post a Comment