Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

My Grand Baby's First Picture

Sleep. That is the word of the month. She has no energy for anything and it is scaring the bejesus out of me. As she is in a constant deep sleep, I am pacing the hall hoping to hear her rustle around in her bed or talk in her sleep. But she is REALLY catching up on whatever sleep that her body is craving. Her eating habits have also slowed down which is another worry. When I was carrying her, there was nothing I didn't crave. If you set food in front of me, nine times out-of-ten, it would be gone.
The day is finally here. July 24th, the baby's daddy and my pregnant daughter went to the doctor for her first OBGYN check-up. Everything went wonderful. They heard the baby's heartbeat for the first time. It was strong and powerful. The doctor gave her a prescription of pills to stop her from being so nauseous. Hopefully it will help her regain her appetite. That is an on-going worry for me.
babymaccini
My daughter came home from her appointment with a picture of my grandchild. Like a damn  fool, I put it on Facebook, Google and I even Vined it. Here is HER first picture of my grand  baby's existence. I am so proud to see HER healthy and steadily growing in my daughter's  belly. My daughter's new due date is March 13, 2014. It is close to her father's birthday which  is March 17th. I am hoping that she will give birth during that time....if she can't deliver on
my birthday of March 4th, at least do it for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment