Powered By Blogger

Saturday, January 25, 2014

Wanna know a great place to shop for baby supplies? Remember to hit this consignment shop!

When I just moved up to Tennessee to be with my sister and her family, she gave me some really good advice on where to go to buy baby and children's clothes and equipment. I would see her come home from shopping capturing really good deals for her boys to wear to school, church functions and on weekend outings. I couldn't believe she told me about a consignment shop. Where I come from, the consignment shops are very small and do not have much to offer in cleanliness and quality.“Have you ever heard of 'Once Upon a Child?” she asked. To be truthful, my daughter was in high school and I never predicted that I would have to shop for children's clothes in the near future. So here I am helping my daughter 'hunt and gather' baby supplies for my grand daughter Victoria. As I am scouring the internet or Brick and Mortar shops, I then remembered the advice my sister gave me years ago. Victoria's BouncerOnce Upon a Child is a consignment shop that buys and sells gently used toys, clothing and baby furnishings that allow you to acquire quality merchandise for such a great price. These products that they sell are of
value and they always meet the standards with their products to be sure they are not on recall. Remember, these products are from your area, as in they buy products that are gently used from local parents whose children grew out of these stages of clothes. Once Upon a Child buys them for a good price and all you have to do is stop in to one of their many consignment shops and browse. It isso nice to finally find a children's boutique that will buy your gently used children's items by making an offer, selling the items for you. It is their way of 'paying it forward' for the rest of society. Personally while I was walking in the aisles of their store, I found so many cute baby clothes, children's clothes (both boy and girl), baby strollers, carriers, baby bathtubs and so much more. I did buy a few onsies from the infants aisle for little-to-nothing. And I also purchased a bouncer for $6! It is a steal! I couldn't believe how affordable Once Upon a Child is on my wallet. Think of shopping for your children. Think of an up-coming baby shower that you are invited to. Think of your nieces or nephews that could benefit from Once Upon a Child. Think of being able to give back to your neighborhood consignment shop called Once Upon a Child. You will be glad that you did. http://www.onceuponachild.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment