Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Braxton Hicks or no?

She woke up this morning excited about attending her English class, rushing around will multi-tasking as she eats her oatmeal and brushes her hair. I am in the kitchen making her lunch and finding different things that she can eat that would be healthy for her as well. The hours that she was in school allowed me to decide how to maneuver my day. All of a sudden I get a text that she is experiencing pain. Omg it's too early so it can't be time! We rush to the hospital to make sure my grand baby and her mommy are ok. She is then rushed to the Birthing Center to monitor their heartbeats. I am sitting in a lonely waiting room hoping to hear good news that they are both alright. Pacing in the hall, my mother come out of the room to tell me that she is going to be just fine. Meanwhile I am hungry and tired. All in all, I still feel blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment