Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

This morning sickness has got to stop!

Ok my friends out there in Wordpress World......when does morning sickness FINALLY end? I mean, it seems like my daughter has had morning sickness from day one. She constantly sleeps, and if she isn't sleeping, she is eating like a bird. When she is not eating like a bird, she is dealing with the morning sickness. As a mother, I wish it would stop! She's sick at home, out shopping, over at a friend's house and even at school.
Peppermint gumIt needs to end. I wish with all my heart that she could actually enjoy her pregnancy like I experienced with her while I was carrying her. I'm not dumb, I know it will come to an end. I have heard a few 'old wives tales' about morning sickness. I understand that it does happen; I had my morning sickness for a mere two weeks and I thought that was a long time... We have tried saltless crackers by the bedside, ginger tea, or just 'sleeping' through it, (if you knew my family, sleep can get you through the worst ailment!) and they do work to a certain extent. There are a few remedies that I found that would be great in this capacity I'm sure. My daughter has found that one remedy seems to help her.
Does anyone have any recommendations??

No comments:

Post a Comment