Powered By Blogger

Monday, January 20, 2014

What? Grandmothers and more Grandmothers!

It seems like EVERYONE loves their grandmother. I had a grandmother once. He had a grandmother once. She had a grandmother once. Grandmothers are a very important part of society. Lets rejoice and celebrate how wonderful it is to be a grandmother. After all, they are known to display humor as well as passing the baton to their children for giving birth to 'our reason for living'. Here are a few examples of 'the humorous grandmother'. Just to let you kiddies know, we still can be funny as well as responsible. Ok. Ok. So that wasn't THAT responsible. But it was funny! No one would expect that from a 'little ol' lady' (which I am not!) But it shows you, my faithful follower that Grandmothers can have a humorous side to them.We love our children's children and want to spend as much time as God will allow to see them grow. This especially goes for holidays. I am lucky enough to have my daughter live with me. So that means I will have my grand daughter live with me! Yay! Yes, having the two of them live with me will have many ups and downs but knowing they both have a safe roof over their head and food in their bellies is the utmost importance. While she finishes college, I can make sure everything else is taken care of. Of course, my energy level has gotten lower in the past few years..but I will find a way to regain that much-needed energy. Maybe this next clip can shed some light on regaining strength that I thought I've lost so many years ago with the Fibromyalgia! Grandmothers are a very important part of the family (even more-so now). In my family, the grandmother is the Matriarch and her word is law (or at least, considered). As a Native American proverb says, "Treat the Earth well, it was not given to you by your parents. It was loaned to you by your children."

No comments:

Post a Comment