Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Off to college but still at home....

School has finally returned for my daughter. As I stay at home alone, I wonder how she is dealing with life during her busy day, even while she is pregnant. Unfortunately, the morning sickness came back. Either it was that, or nerves. Doesn't matter, she will have to go anyway. I'm sure seeing her friends from last semester was a great meeting. I, on the other hand, stayed home and cleaned. That seems all I do. That and blogging. I really need to get a life or at least a friend. But hoping that she excels in college is worth it.
Today seems like a good day. She didn't have morning sickness and was able to attend all her classes. She got to see friends from the last semester and told me how excited she was to see them again.
I am happy that she is going back to college to fulfill what she wanted to do before she became pregnant. It shows that she is persistent in making sure this child has a better life than I could ever give her. She wants to make sure that her child will grow up to be proud and that nothing, not even pregnancy can stand in the way of getting an education.

No comments:

Post a Comment