Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Just us girls

Spending precious time together
These are the special times I am going to remember. My daughter and I walking to Starbucks (across the street where we live) and getting a quick latte, window shopping at the many little stores at our convenience. Although we don't walk arm in arm like we did when she was a child, chatting over our favorite lattes and having a few laughs was all I needed to have a wonderful day with her. Of course, we are avid people-watchers and this is a great time to practice doing so. As we walk to and fro to the many shops, she finds kid toys and wants to buy them for the little girl next door. We have a real good time together without thinking of our responsibilities of bills, house-cleaning and homework. I'm going to miss these moments with her.
A Mother's Wish
Poor kid woke up this morning with a back ache..the kind that you get at the end of a long day. As a mother, I wish I could take it all away and carry her child for her but this is not possible given the income I have. It's ok. I've done my time and now it's her turn.

No comments:

Post a Comment