Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

An open letter to my grand daughter Victoria Renee

My darling first grand daughter,
As I sit here anxiously waiting for your arrival, there are so many things I want to be able to introduce to you. This world, having so much negativity, also has an equal amount (depending how you view it) of so many positive things that surround us in our daily lives. I can not wait for you to have this wonderful opportunity to discover the many prospects in this life.
Its a girl!!! 10-18-13
You are only 9 ounces now, but soon when you arrive, you will meet the family that loves you so much. I can not wait to finally hold you in my arms. I often wonder what you are going to looks like, who you are going to be when you grow up, and how you are going to view this wonderful world we live in. Believe me, it is wonderful and I hope you benefit from all the great things that are headed your way. My wish for you most of all is having great health, a positive perspective on all living things and knowing the difference between right and wrong in every situation.
We found out that you are a female on October 18th. The waiting room was filled with people that love you so much. As we walked into the ultrasound room, (room number 6), your Mommy and Daddy were together. Mommy laid on the bed while the technician started searching for your gender. It was hard because you wiggled around so much, mommy even commented that you couldn't settle down.
Finally we were able to see three little lines. Mommy and Daddy held hands while the ultrasound technician waved her magic wand across Mommy's tummy. Everything was great and in working order! A healthy baby girl!
Welcome to this beautiful world! Always remember your grandmother loves you so much! I can't wait to finally meet you!
Grandma Titi

No comments:

Post a Comment